Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Faith in a Seed

Hello everyone,

Is it sunny where you are?  I hope so.
It's actually warm in the breakfast nook today, which must be a real treat for the seedlings.

Seeds and seed saving has been on my mind a lot the last couple of weeks, and this past weekend I even got up in front of two dozen people and talked about seed banks and seed saving networks.

This nifty seed storage idea is a photo I just found on the Seeds of Diversity site

I'm experimenting with putting photos in here, trying to see if some functions that I learned about from PowerPoint work with this blog stuff. If I could remember how to get to a batch of photos I used for the PowerPoint, I'd be better off.  Getting this in here is a surprise! 

The machine is sending me an error message in pink background and red print.

I'll try to post this before it all disappears.  I'm melting! I'm melting!

Why's woman






No comments: