Monday, August 13, 2012

Chief of WOW! advises kindness


Hello everyone,

I hope this note finds you well.  I've just had a serendipitous read. You know ... when you're sort of randomly looking over the newspaper online, and something, somewhy catches your attention ...

Andrew Schiestel is the Chief of WOW! Projects at tbk Creative, a London Ontario based web design & social media marketing agency that instigates and accelerates consumer action around brands.

He was spotlighted in the article Online marketing guru shows his poker face  in today's London Free Press, by Hank Daniszewski   http://www.lfpress.com/money/businessmonday/2012/08/12/20095356.html    Knowing nothing about online marketing - but enjoying the sense of humour shown by a guy whose job title is Chief of WOW! -  - I looked up his website, www.tbkcreative.com.  Reading this new world language of social media widens my mind, and gets me thinking about advertising I've seen. I browsed around his blog, too, and checking out some of the stories he had to tell was a great choice for myself, today.  I needed to be told, today right now, that I can always jump out of the jar.  I also needed the reminder that in business (and life!) when I do what is right, good things will happen; and that being kind is always the right thing.  Thanks Andrew

Even if you don't check any further than my notes here ... help your heart and be kind ... it's the right thing to do.

Best regards, as always,

Why's Woman

No comments: