Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guelph Organic Conference!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well and it's a good day for you.

Yesterday I went to the Guelph Organic Conference for the first time ever. A friend picked me up at the early if not bright time of 7:00 a.m. and we arrived in time to sign in for three hours of volunteer time, which allowed us to to attend afternoon sessions and the trade fair for free. What an incredible deal.

I was in the same buildings as real people from a lot of websites/organizations I read about all the time: Canadian Organic Growers, Saskatchewan Organic Directorate, Canadian Biotechnology Action Network, USC Canada, Johnny's Seeds of Maine ... over 90 businesses and organizations were there. And there were hundred and hundreds of people there to attend the various workshops ... people who care about organics, food, good agriculture, health.

It was a great day!

Best regards,

Why's Woman

No comments: